Georgia O’Keeffe, the iconic American painter, often made her own frames for her artwork. This traveling exhibit explored her aesthetic sense and allowed the viewer to see a wide range of her works, including a collection of photographs made by her husband, Alfred Stieglitz. As registrar and fine arts courier for the exhibition at 5 venues with 100+ pieces of art from 31 lenders, coordinating all aspects of the exhibition at each venue was a challenge!
Displayed in the following locations:
- University of Michigan Museum of Art, Ann Arbor, MI
- Fresno Metropolitan Museum of Art and Science, Fresno, CA
- Eiteljorg Museum, Indianapolis, IN
- Hunter Museum of Art, Chattanooga, TN
- Boise Art Museum, Boise, ID